17 September 2010

SUFFER

Ok~ MR. A is my relative,
He added me in fb and tried to chat with me with some topics which make me feel sick.
I accepted it although he is one of my enemy.


My sis said i can block him.
Do i? i do!
Well, he is lives at USA,
he can't scold me or feel embarrass and the chances we could meet is 0.01%.
So i blocked him and removed him from my friends list.


And now~ MR. B,
he is my relative and one of my black list.


Same problem is happening and what can i do?
He is not lives at another country and we will meet each other if i still want to keep in touch with my lovely siblings !


GOD!! WHY I ALWAYS NEED TO FACE THIS KIND OF STUPID TROUBLE?????????
SOME MORE HAVE MR. C! D! E! (of course not all of them are my relative. )
I ASK MYSELF REPEATEDLY,"SHOULD I? COULD I?"
DAMN and FUCK OFF!!
I CARE THEIR FEELING AND NOW SUFFERING ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment