23 April 2010

my first day

Today is my foundation Induction day,
mum gave me a "ang pao" this morning,
inside had RM28~
Haiyoyo~~ I am going to study business,
not start my business lah~~

Hmm~~
No accomadation supply force me go to Nottingham by LRT, Monorail, KTM and bus~
I thought it was easy~
but I am wrong,
this travel really suffered me~

After 2 hours only I arrived Kajang KTM Sentral,
It was 8.30am now,
sad to said that ........I was late~
The Induction day start from 9am,
The school's bus arrived at 8am and 8.20am,
I already miss 2 buses,
the next will arrived 9.15am,
damn~~I don't want late for school on the first day!

Alas,
I went to school by taxi.
Unfortunatelly,
that taxi appear problem in the half way!!!
OMG!!
Kajang curse me!!!!
I took another taxi,
thanks god I safety arrived~
but only then I knew that,
the induction day start from 9.30am,
not 9am~
so I'm not late actually~

Lecturer and student started introduction the history of this uni and told us their responsibilityre~
so boring and sleeply~~

But I agree what the lecturer said,
we should balance our study and life~
pls~ don't study too hard!
ok! I will sir~~~
hahah!!

The food of here is not tasty,
so sad,
but in the positive way,
this is a good chance for me to keep fit!!!
hahaa!!! Great!!

Too lazy to go back home by those silly transportation~
Luckly one of my new frend's mother can fetch me to Maluri LRT,
so I can straight a way go back Ampang without any change~
Thanks Juliet~~~

I get my time table today,
we need 2 study 6 days per week!
Form 10am to 3pm or 5pm~
Nooooooo!!!! Why Malysian should study those stupid LAN subject on Sat???
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY ????

Anyway~
I am ecxiting for my class on next monday~~
wohoo~~new life, love life~~☆

No comments:

Post a Comment