04 May 2010

The Best Day!!!

4/5/2010,
day out with Syed and An..........
and my biggest surprise!
Dollah~














I have been waiting for this day since the NS program have ended~
I thought I have no chance to go out with three of them~~

Today,
I finally had the oppurtunity to meet my friends.
Thanks~~
I arrived there at 3pm,
they are waiting for me at McD.
I saw Syed there at McD

















"Where is An?"
Syed said nothing,
just wanted me to call AN~

An said he wouldn't come~
Hmmm~~ there is 2 buggers on the table,
It indicate me that An had arrived.

Finally,
An appeared~
Actually he sat on another table only~
hahah~~
And I can't believe,
Dollah was in front of me!!!
What a big surprise!!!!!!!!
He came to KL!!!!!

Ahhhhh~~
I screamed!!!!!
It is because,
my dream came true!!!!^^
Four of us gather again~~

Something ridiculous happed......
They bought 2 buggers,
but they don't want to eat the buggers,
they put into my beg,
and I knew that they hoped that I will forget about it and bring those buggers back!!
BLeeeeeK!!!!
I am not that silly~~~

After that,
we go to Sushi King~~
which Syed wanted~
I am happy with this idea because Japanese food is my favorite!!!!!!

But,
An has not eaten sushi before,
Dollah will vomit after eating sushi~~~
hmmm~~~~Syed had given us a bad bad bad suggestion!!
But they still want to try.

Luckly, Dollah did not vomit~~
He only felt uncomfortable~~
Huuuh~~~~thanks god!
If not I will feel sorry to my pity brother~~

Like a kampung boy visit to the city,
they aked me many times "What is this???" "What is that???"
"Kerang~~Kucing~~Anjing~~October~~Buluh~~etc"
I gave them many kinds of silly answers.
hahahah!!! Revenge!!!!!!!
Huhh~~~our NS's life~~






























































To show their "gentleness side",

3 of them wants to pay the bill.
At last,
Syed paid!!
Thank you very much!!!!!

Unfortunately,
they told the waiter and the cashier that,
all the sushi was eaten by meeeee!!!!!
Noooo!!
Absolutely NOT!!!!!
hm~~~They enjoy bullying me~~

Well,
We enjoyed playing in the Midvelly Fun Park also~
Hahahaha~~

We are childish~~^^













Syed bought tokens!!


























Basketball~~~














Drum!!!!!
Made my hand painful!!!!




















































































We were being mad with this game~
And I learned a new word~~
OWN-GOAL~

















.

We watched IRONMAN 2
Is this movie nice??
I will say 100% YES!!!
The reason wasn't because of the characters are handsome or pretty.
or the story is stimulating~~
Is because my friends were there with me~

p/s: Syed and An closed my eyes when the main characters kissed!!
lol~~Mengade2!!!!

Time to say GOODBYE~
This is the moment that made me sad~~













































Especially,
I left the train while you were holding my hand~~


I LOVE YOU ALL~~
When we can go out again??
Of course,invite WANA also!
hahah~~

Ah!!!!!!!! 
I have given back theirs buggers to them!!!
I am smart!!!
hahhahah!!
^^*Hey,
Ge2 Syed,
Abang Dollah,
L.G.S. An,
we are happy family!!!!

4 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 06, 2010

    hai jo ey, sorry if i pronouce it strangely......hehehe.....you must have forgotten me right? well, im not a rank holder like you, and not even a popular hot topic in plkn sungkai!..haha, what a tearful reminiscance when i read your blog......miss kan plkn......ok bye....im rauf....

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 06, 2010

    sorry for wrong typing too...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rauf!!!!!!
    how can I contact you??
    wanna keep in touch!!!!
    do you hav facebook or something else can let me contact you??
    you also can email me~~~

    we all love plkn,
    love our friend,
    our kompeni,
    our jurulatih,
    our Kem PLKN Sinaran Suria,Sungkai Perak!!

    ReplyDelete