24 May 2010

feel warm


suddenly,
i feel warm....
because of my family,
and my Fotang & NS & Nottingham friends~

many years already,
i lost this feeling~
why?
i don't know~

maybe the time at KC always had a lot of exam and competition,
i can't enjoy my life~

now,
i feel joyful.
i do anything that i like~
i hang out with ppl that i like~
i study with the way that i like~

i feel freedom~
no compete, no pressure, no work, no constraint, no lover........

FOTANG,
i found my confident,
and the friends who always care and respect me.
i already become a part of them.

NS,
3 months at there,
i recognized a large number of friends,
they give me a new view in life,
they let me feel that many friends from different places always care about me.

Nottingham,
new place, new friend, new life.
i build a new JOEY there.
feel like,
a independent girl is growing up.

sSIS of kc,
seldom meet you all,
miss u all so much my siisss~~
let's go gathering!!
thanks for always comfort me~

my parents and my family members,
i love you~
you are my power to achieve any goal in my life.
mum,sorry~
always quarrel with you.
dad,sorry~
always want you drive me here and there~

anyway,
you all made my life wonderful~
I LOVE YOU !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment